Blessings Seriously Disguised

So. It's now week 3 of Ohio Nursing School life and they have most definitely not been quite!
First off if you want to read about my serious dose of humility that I got today go to my Nursing blog (link in bio)... Second, I GOT A JOB! Sadly not in a hospital like I had hoped but you're not gonna hear me complaining now that I actually have some source of income. Thirdly, while the reasons that I am no longer at Franciscan were not the happiest I am extremely happy about where I am now. I have done more in these past 3 weeks than I did in the first semester of Franciscans Nursing Program! I've oriented myself to the hospital (mostly, just need to get those room codes down...), I've actually talked to patients, I've been taught how to give bed baths, blood pressure, restorations and heart rate, how to document everything, and how to find everything I need in a patients PCP!

I love the fact that this is all so hands on and no "well you need a geometry course to graduate" nonsense. I mean really, who needs geometry except architects! (sorry dad) 
Now I just need to resist buying all the cool things that show off I'll be a nurse soon and focus on paying house bills...

I also need to stop this: from being how I feel in class because all of these people have known each other sense grade school... ah the joys of small towns.

(sorry for all the gifs but they're how I express my self when people can't see my hand gestures and facial expressions.)

Comments